Welcome to our search engine! By accessing or using our search engine, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use our search engine.
- Use of Search Engine. Our search engine is provided to you as a service for your personal, non-commercial or commercial use. You may not use our search engine for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not, in the use of our search engine, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Our search engine is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our search engine or the information, content, materials, or products included on our search engine. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our search engine, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our search engine, the violation of this Agreement, or the infringement of any rights of another.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Harjumaa, Estonia, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce this Agreement in the federal or state courts located in Harjumaa.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and governs your use of our search engine, superseding any prior agreements between you and us. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.